Burn fat in 24-hours with smoothie diet and give your body a boost
It’s tempting to think that the only way to make up for an indulgence is to eat lettuce and vegetables for a day or two after you’ve fallen off the healthy eating wagon. That’s incorrect!
With an easy, science-based one-day smoothie diet, you can now make up for your diet excesses. You’ll be giving your body a real boost to make it even more effective at burning calories, in addition to shedding any excess fat.
After a weekend of excess, starving yourself might sound like a good idea, but it’s extremely unhealthy to place your body under that kind of stress, because it slows down your metabolism, making it much more difficult to maintain weight control. You must ensure that when you lose weight, you are losing fat rather than muscle. It’s the muscle tissue that determines how many calories you burn.
**This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.**
When you starve yourself, you lose muscle tissue, which causes your metabolism to slow down. As a result, it’s best to take it easy and gentle on your body, which means sticking to some tasty smoothies for 24 hours may be a smart idea.
However, before embarking on this 24-hour smoothie diet, it’s vital to understand your own health needs, and if you have any questions, speak with your doctor. Keep in mind that not all plans are suitable for all.
This 24-hour smoothie diet, provides your body with enough protein and nutrients to prevent muscle loss while also increasing your fat-burning performance. You should follow this 24-hour smoothie diet plan every week to lose 1-2 pounds on a weekly basis. So, if you’re looking for a fast cure for a naughty weekend or an easy-to-follow long-term weight-loss strategy, you’ve come to the right place!
Which Are The Rules Of The 24-hours Smoothie Diet
- Decide which day you’ll make your smoothie diet shake and gather all of the necessary ingredients.
- Don’t skip any of your smoothie diet shakes – depriving yourself of nutrients is a bad idea.
- Just drink your three smoothie diet shakes and two liters of water on shake day; no tea, coffee, alcohol, or snacks are allowed.
- Don’t fool yourself into thinking you should eat whatever you want for a week and then use the 24-hour smoothie diet shake to make up for it. To accelerate your weight loss, you must eat healthily six days a week and follow the 24-hour smoothie diet. You can use the 24-hour smoothie diet shake to make up for a weekend of overindulgence.
- Don’t be tempted to buy in smoothies. These are full of sugar, and you need all the nutrients and protein in the homemade smoothie diet shakes to help maintain your muscle tissue.
How To Get Started
It is very simple, choose three different smoothie diet shakes on one day of the week , one for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner.
The 24-Hour Smoothie Diet Guide
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
Feel free to mix and match all the smoothie diet shakes options bellow:
- 200g Greek yogurt (low-fat) , few ice cubes, half a cucumber, 1 sliced carrot, 1 peeled kiwi, 2 handfuls of baby spinach, washed.
- 30 grams of protein powder, a single banana, a handful of sultanas, a handful of almonds, a handful of porridge oats, 200 milliliters of skimmed milk.
- 30 grams of protein powder, half avocado, 2 medium-sized tomatoes, 1 red pepper (without the seeds), a handful of fresh basil, few ice cubes.
- 200g Greek yogurt (low-fat), a couple handfuls of blueberries, 2 plums, 1 avocado, 1 handful of spinach, 1 handful of ice cubes.
- Half a cucumber, half avocado, 1 celery stick, 30 grams of protein powder, a handful of parsley, few ice cubes.
- 1 peeled kiwi, 200g Greek yogurt (low-fat), 2 handfuls strawberries, a couple handfuls of raspberries, ice cubes and a handful of porridge oats.
The rest of the week, eat daily:
- At least 5 servings of vegetables (leaves, onions, beans, brassicas) should be consumed; potatoes and starchy vegetables should be avoided.
- 3 fruit servings.
- 2 oatcakes, 1 thin slice whole meal bread, 2 Ryvita, 4 tablespoons porridge oats, 2 tablespoons wholegrain pasta or brown rice.
- 200 milliliters semi-skimmed milk, non-dairy substitute, or low-fat yogurt, 150 g hard cheese, or 200 g cottage cheese.
- 2 oz. skinless chicken, 200 oz. fish or shellfish, 1 egg, 200 oz. beans or pulses, 50 oz. unsalted almonds, or 150 oz. lean red meat (no more than twice a week)
- Drink no more than 200 milliliters of wine, half pint of beer, or one measure of spirits per day, and have two alcohol-free days per week.