**This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.**
Table of Contents
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review
The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program, at first glance, seems to be an exercise program.
The human body is a remarkably complex and nuanced structure. Arteries, ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves, and soft tissue all come together inexplicably to form you, a living, breathing, moving, and thinking being.
We have gradually gained a better understanding of our own bodies, how they work, and how the various parts of the body interact and affect one another throughout history.
Despite this, there is still a lot we don’t understand about how our bodies work. There are several hypotheses regarding these unknowns, some of which are more credible than others.
According to the developers of the program, tightness of the psoas muscle, a main muscle for leg and hip movement, can cause chronic hip and back pain, as well as psychological problems and erectile dysfunction in men.
They claim that everyone can see real benefits in both of these fields, as well as increase their athletic results, if they stick to their exercise routine.
But how accurate are these assertions?
This review will attempt to provide a definitive response to these questions. We’ll go over the claimed benefits of the Unlocking Your Hip Flexors program, the materials and services provided with it, and compare them to consumer feedback to see if it’s worth your time and money.
What Is Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program?
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a program that promises to treat a number of symptoms, including fatigue, poor posture, insomnia, diminished sexual performance, joint pains, and anxiety, among others.
Mike Westerdal, a personal trainer and diet expert, and Rick Kaselj, a kinesiologist who used his own extreme back injury to establish successful therapeutic exercises, basically using his own body as a lab rat to conduct experiments, developed the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program.
Mike is also the publisher of the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program and the founder of Critical Bench, a bodybuilding and fitness website.
The psoas (SO-as) muscle, which connects the upper and lower human bodies, is exercised and stretched in this program.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors program includes ten exercises to relax the psoas muscle, which the program’s developers say will help with many of the above health problems.
The Benefits Of Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program
The psoas muscle is part of the hip flexors group of muscles. Hip flexors, as the name suggests, are essential for hip movements; without them, a person would be unable to bend their hips or even walk.
It is true that tight hip flexors make people more susceptible to injury and that loose hip flexors hinder movement; however, the developers of Unlock Your Hip Flexors program list a slew of other problems that seem to be caused by tight hip flexors on their official website.
According to the makers of the program, sitting for long periods of time causes tight hip flexors and all of the problems that come with them.
These problems are:
- Joint pains
- Discomfort while walking
- Locked hips
- Bad posture
- Less restful sleep
- Low overall energy
- Digestive issues
- Weak immune system
- Decreased sexual performance
Who Should Use Unlock Your Hip Flexors?
The program’s name should be self-explanatory: it’s intended to support people who have locked or rigid hip flexors. As a result, this program is an excellent way to fix your hip issues.
If your hip flexors are not balanced properly, you’ll also face other problems. So, this program can also help people who are suffering from:
- Unexpected stiffness of hips.
- Poor posture.
- Pain in the hip joints, hips, and lower back that does not go away.
- Lethargy and low energy levels as a result of the above.
- Insomnia due to hip and leg pain.
- Digestive problems due to inactivity.
- Circulatory problems and a weak immune system due to stiff hips.
What You Get With Unlock Your Flexors Program
You can choose between receiving a physical DVD and user manual or a digital-only version of both when you buy Unlock Your Hip Flexors. If you select the physical edition, you will also receive a free digital-only version.
The Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings DVD and manual, as well as the 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook, will be included as bonuses for purchasers. Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj have produced all of the bonus material.
If you have a history of hip, back, or leg injury or surgery and you are concerned about the program’s intensity, you should speak with your doctor before beginning.
How to Purchase?
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is only available on the company’s official website. If you want to buy it directly from the company’s website, you’ll have to go through Clickbank.
Clickbank is a third-party retailer that facilitates the sale of digital and physical goods through other businesses. Since Clickbank is a third-party retailer, many people are likely to be concerned about their presence; rest assured, Clickbank is not a scam.
Since 1998, Clickbank has hosted items from a wide range of vendors. Some of these vendors may be legitimate, while others may not, but with hundreds of different vendors selling their goods on the web, consumers are bound to come across some dubious businesses.
Regardless, Clickbank is a safe and trustworthy service that can be used to conduct financial transactions.
Both the physical and digital versions are $50; however, consumers who buy one of these items within 15 minutes of visiting the website will receive a huge discount.
This discount brings the digital version down to $10, and the physical edition down to $15. Last but not least the Unlock Your Flexors program creators offer a 60-day money-back guarantee for all of their products.
Materials and Resources Included
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors video – This is available on DVD with a physical copy or as a video file with a digital copy. In any case, this resource includes two videos: one that explains each of the program’s 10 exercises, and the other that is a “follow-along” type of video in which the audience is prompted to follow along with an instructor while they conduct the necessary exercises.
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors manual – That explains how to unlock your hip flexors. Additional information about the psoas muscle and the alleged harmful effects of a tight psoas on the body can be found in this manual. It also provides visual aids and comprehensive explanations of the program’s individual exercises.
Customers who purchase from the Unlock Your Hip Flexors website will also earn the following bonuses:
- The video Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings – Which includes an exercise routine aimed at enhancing muscle condition and loosening your hamstrings. Hamstring injuries are one of the most common muscle injuries, particularly among athletes, so healthy people should exercise and stretch their hamstrings regularly.
- The Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings manual – This manual provides additional detail about the hamstrings and hamstring exercises, as well as visual aids for the exercises throughout the routine.
- The book The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet book – According to the developers of the Unlock Your Flexors program, a poor diet can lead to an increase in painful inflammation in the body. Indeed, some evidence indicates that certain foods, especially spices, may have anti-inflammatory and anti-chronic disease properties.
This book includes recipes, food instructions, meal plans, and other dietary advice that will ostensibly assist the body in “switching on its own healing process” to combat pain and inflammation.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Pros and Cons
On paper, all about the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program sounds great, but there are a few key questions to consider: how simple is it to use, how successful is it, and is it worth it?
To find answers to these questions, we went to the Unlock Your Hip Flexors page on their official website, which has a slew of customer feedback for both the product and the exercises included.
60% of the 141 customer feedback gave the service five stars, 14% gave it four stars, 11% it three stars, 7% gave it two stars, and 12% gave it one star.
We were able to narrow down the most common pros and cons associated with this great program, after some testing.
- Chronic pain in the joints, thighs, kips, and lower back is relieved.
- Provides comprehensive instructions for overcoming poor posture, pain, and sluggishness.
- Improves sleeping habits, allowing the body to relax and rejuvenate properly.
- Cost-effective program that eliminates the need for physical therapy.
- Assist in the study of the human body to gain a deeper understanding of how things function.
- A multifaceted approach to bettering one’s physical, emotional, and sexual wellbeing.
- 60-Day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- It is important for you to stick to the program on a regular basis.
- Only available on the Official Website.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review Final Verdict
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is focused on tried-and-true approaches that are backed by science. It teaches you everything you need to know about the hip muscles so you can understand why you’re doing what you’re doing.
To get temporary relief from sore hips, you’ll need more than a couple of videos. You’ll learn how to do it properly and receive advice on how to strengthen your muscles and joints for a better quality of life.
It’s simple and quick, and you won’t have to pay for a physical therapist’s services. In the long run, you’ll see fantastic results. If you’re able to commit to the software, it’s a fantastic investment.